Date: December 18, 2020
Time: 16: 30 - 17:30
Venue: Research Institute for Climate Change (DRAGON-Mekong Institute-CTU)
- Dr. Anton Shakaruba (Germany side)
- Dr. Le Anh Tuan, Dr. Nguyen Dinh Giang Nam, Dr. Lam Van Thinh,
- Dr. Vo Quoc Thanh, Ms. Phan Thi Thuy Duy, and Dr. Huynh Vuong Thu Minh (Vietnamese side)
- Preparation of curriculum contents, course piloting and accreditation;
- Dissemination activities and reporting;
- Project management issues, including financial management and paperwork.
- CTU was ongoing to revised existing Master courses pilot course and accreditation will be decided later. Questionnaire sheet will be used to sending students for accreditation in several courses. CTU will share results of accreditation when CTU finish accreditation task.
- CTU will discuss Ph.D. title and making short report (Anton will send framework of report to CTU side)
- Financial report will be sent for during time of Jan 15 and 29 Jan 2021 – equipment: being carried out for asking VAT support fees from CTU as co-finance.
- Mare information will be updated on face book and website of CTU
- Further task: exchange students between CTU and partners if possible
CTU team in online meeting